Friday, June 12, 2009

Graduation oh what? 09!





Words alone can not describe how much these people mean to me. (going from left to right on bottom picture)
Justin, you have helped me through so much and have been here for me the past 3 years. Your humor always kept me smiling. Thanks for looking out for me. Brie, one of my best friends. I cant explain how well we get along. we like all the same things and have sooo many wonderful memories together and plenty more to come. Sumett, thanks for helping me to get my photograph in the year book. You've taught me alot this year. Tori, your cookies are amazing just like you. I know i can go to you with anything and you'll be there for me. Good luck in life i know you'll do whatever you set your mind to. Chris, i love you. You are the best brother ever. We have been through so much and have gotten really close this year. I would write more but i think im on the verge of crying. i love you guys and you mean more to me than you'll ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment